Thanks for Checking in here to see what's happening with Spencer & The Expedition Soap Company:
Spencer Kelly is in the News!
Spencer Kelly was invited as a guest speaker panelist this past August 2017, at The World Conference for Autism in Portland, Oregon where he shared his inspiring story of entrepreneurship in creating this successful company, while having the extra challenge of having Asperger Syndrome. He hoped to share and inspire others to keep working to identify and achieve their goals & dreams. He was also an exhibitor and sold out of all of his products at his booth.
Some of his favorite conference moments were sitting next to Temple Grandin on his panel, having the opportunity for Grandin to stop by his booth & discuss business for a while, as well as celebrating her 70th birthday at a private dinner function!
Thank you Dr. Kaplan and USAAA.org for this life transforming invitation!
Check Out All These Amazing News Stories About Spencer Kelly:
- 01/29/18 SBA at OU - The School of Business Administration at Oakland University has published a full-page feature article in their Winter 2018 Edition Magazine called InSight. This magazine has a reach of 20,000 Oakland University Alumni, Friends, and Partners. Scroll our Facebook page to see it (not available yet online)
- 01/18/18 Nell's Nest located in Hillsdale, MI began selling a great selection of The Expedition Soap Companies products.
- 12/01/17 Spencer's story was shared on FOX 2 NEWS DETROIT with Deena Centofanti's Health Works. See it here: FOX 2 NEWS DETROIT: TEEN WITH AUTISM SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENUER
- 12/01/17 Spencer Kelly was published in Spectrums Magazine. His article and interview are amazing! Be sure to read it here: An Expedition to Entrepreneurship
- 11/16/17 Spencer's story was shared on the Rochester Patch. Read it here: Oakland University Student Launches Organic Soap Business
- 11/16/17 Spencer's story was published on the Troy Chamber of Commerce website. Read it here: Oakland University Student Launches Organic Soap Company
- 11/16/17 Spencer's story was shared on the Oakland Township Patch website. Read it here: Lake Orion Teen Makes a Splash with Start-Up Soap Company
- 11/15/17 Spencer's story was shared on the Automation Alley website. Read it here: Oakland University Student Makes a Splash with Start-Up Soap Company
- 11/14/17 Spencer's story was published on the Rochester Regional Chamber or Commerce website. Read it here: OU Student Makes a Splash with Start-Up Soap Company
- 11/14/17 Spencer's story was published on the Auburn Hills Chamber or Commerce website. Read it here: OU Student Makes a Splash with Start-Up Soap Company
- 11/10/17 Spencer's story was published in the Rochester & Rochester Hills Gazette. Read it here: Local Teen Breaks Barriers Through Learning & Entrepreneurship
- 11/02/17 Spencer was published on Different Brains website, with his story From Silence to Soap: An Entrepreneur with Asperger's Shares His Journey. Read it here: http://differentbrains.org/silence-soap-entrepreneur-autism-shares-journey/
- 11/01/17 Oakland University Front Page Feature Article on Spencer: OUCares Alum Makes A Splash With Startup Soap Company - read it: Oakland.Edu
- 10/31/17 'A Mix on M-46' in St. Louis, MI began selling The Expedition Soap Company's products.
- 10/08/2017 'Green Hippo Gifts' store in Downtown Lake Orion, MI began selling The Expedition Soap Company's products.
- 8/10/2017 USAAA.org Online Newsletter: Spencer Kelly to Speak & Exhibit at The World Conference on Autism
- 5/26/17 Letter from Gary C. Peters, US Senator, Spencer was recognized by personal mail in a letter from Gary C. Peters, United States Senator, congratulating him for being a successful young entrepreneur, as well as an inspiration and leader to other young entrepreneurs.
- Spring 2017 The Oxford Wildcat - See Page 9 : OVA STUDENT LAUNCHES HIS OWN COMPANY
- 4/3/2017 PRESS RELEASE : One Million Bars: The Expedition Soap Story: Contact Spencer@ExpeditionSoaps.com for his latest Press Release with photos, written by Ed Szykula at KSTHIP.com (Kracoe, Szykula, & Townsend Inc Industrial Marketing Communications Team)
- 3/30/2017 USAAA.org Online Newsletter : Budding Soap Mogul Doesn’t Let Anything Stop Him – Not Even Asperger’s
- 3/16/2017 The Lake Orion Review: Budding Soap Mogul Doesn’t Let Anything Stop Him – Not Even Asperger’s
- 2/22/2017 Soothe-Your-Soul store in Oxford, MI began selling The Expedition Soap Company's products.
2/17/2017 Spencer was recognized by personal mail in a letter from Michigan State Representative John Reilly, congratulating him for his hard work, dedication and love for his business, as well as serving as an inspiration for all students.
- 2/13/2017 Spencer Kelly was named Student of the Week at OXFORD VIRTUAL ACADEMY
2/17/2017Spencer was recognized by personal mail in a letter from Michigan State Representative John Reilly, congratulating him for his hard work, dedication and love for his business, as well as serving as an inspiration for all students.
Spencer Kelly named Student of the Week at Oxford Virtual Academy 2/13/2017
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
(1) Inside The Legacy Center in Oxford, MI
at Soothe Your Soul:
~30 of our soap bars, body butter, bath bombs, & soap savers
Are Inside the Legacy Center at 925 N. Lapeer Rd. Suite 113Oxford, MI 48371USE SOUTH PARKING LOT AND ENTRANCEM-TH 9:00 - 7:00 PMFRIDAY & SATURDAY 9:00-5:00PM
(2) Nell's Nest in Hillsdale, MI
Selling a nice variety of our soaps, bath bombs, body butter, & soap savers.
(3) Gatto's Place in Roseville, MI
Selling approx 20 of our soap bars, bath bombs, mini body butter, & soap savers.
28311 Gratiot Ave
Roseville, Michigan 48066
Inside The Legacy Center, Oxford, MI
925 N LAPEER RD, OXFORD MI 48371
Selling custom label Wild Pine soap bars